Framing, in construction, is the fitting together of pieces to give a structure support and shape. The strength of your project begins with framing...why trust just anyone to build the part that provides overall support, shape and structure?
We are a framing company that is committed to delivering a high quality product on time. JVASCO invests a great deal of time & resources training our staff, insuring our results are always exemplary.
Through quality construction, and stringent safety guidelines, we have achieved a great reputation among builders, homeowners and other tradesmen. We are happy to provide references upon reques
Our quality control program is unsurpassed, below is just a portion of what we do to insure customer satisfaction at every job.
Plate & Detail: Verify that foundation is square & level, plate breaks are in the correct locations, all structural post & connections are incorporated.
Wall Frame, Plumb, & Line: Wall bracing & bottom plates are secure, verify plumb & line, hold down & shear connections are correct, & dead wood is installed correctly.
Floor System: Beam & joist locations are correct, verify stair opening for installation, install sub-flooring w/ 1/8” gaps for expansion using glue & screws, check all hardware connections & squash blocks are installed correctly.
Trusses: Verify layout is correct, all bracing connections are installed correctly per truss drawings.
2nd Floor Walls: Wall blocks & bottom plates are secure, verify plumb, line hold down, & shear connections are correct, dead wood & fire blocking is installed correctly.
Punch-Out: Verify all rough opening dimensions, fireplace, windows, etc., elevation & drop ceilings/fire blocking are installed correctly.
Final: Walls are checked for bowed studs, sub-flooring is checked, clean-up, no braces left behind, & broom swept.
• We install scaffolding & handrails at all OSHA trigger points.
• We install handrails at all decks, balconies, landings, stair cases, & window openings.
• Weekly “Tailgate Safety Meetings” are conducted & recorded.
Extensive Injury Prevention Program:
• All employees wear hard hats, eye protection & appropriate boots.
• All employees are trained & certified at high risk areas such as fork-lift, air guns, & fall protection.
• A certified Red Cross first aid and trauma kit is at each job site.
• A JVASCO safety manual is reviewed with each employee & is at each job site.
OSHA required documentation & safety compliance is maintained at all times.
JVASCO, LLC carries both Worker's Compensation and Employers Liability insurance:
• Builders Mutual Insurance Company / JC Demo and Associates
We are also a proud member of the National Association of Home Builders.